skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Vredeveld Crew
The last few days of warm weather.
Okay, so these were from back in early November when we had some warmth. It's currently snowing hard as I upload these pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What it is?
DLV
Okay, so verbiage is not my focus here. Working full time and other activities doesn't allow me the time to blog, blog, blog. So I'll just keep it simple and post our latest pics as often as I can. Thanks for visiting!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(20)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(36)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(79)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(9)
Playin at Beth & Tim's
Spaghetti was made to be eaten like this!
Oh Man, I have happy feet!
NO pictures please Mom!
The last few days of warm weather.
What else could he be for Halloween?
Hey check out my pumpkin!
Extreme closeup!
I got the bus!
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(15)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment